CJA Durham provides a variety of opportunities for individuals wishing to contribute their time and effort to assist in implementing and broadening our core programs and services. CJA Durham is ready to engage individuals, community organizations and corporations in its mission to foster a more tolerant, fairer, and more understanding community. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please contact CJA Durham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mediators – through our mediation program (DCMP), these individuals provide effective conflict resolution services to our community
- Fundraising – initiate and develop corporate sponsorship of CJA Durham
- Referral Networkers – participate in a mutual referral sharing network
- Employee Volunteers – provide opportunities and incentives for employees to volunteer with CJA Durham
- Sponsors – donate in-kind services and goods or contributions that will allow CJA Durham to remain technologically advanced.
CJA Durham would like to take the time to thank all of our volunteers for their acts of service throughout the years -you continue to help us make a difference.